In times of conflict, newscasts, social media and the streets are flooded with words of hate and incitement. This campaign started as a way to fight back, with good words, in English Hebrew and Arabic, that nourish the soul instead of suffocating it. That's why it's called the Good Word Project.
Profits from the #goodwordproject go to educational programs for tolerance & dialogue!
The design contains the word in English, and then the Hebrew and Arabic translations. In addition, we've written the way to pronounce the word in each language, giving you a chance to learn a new language :-)
Now you know how to say Solidarity in Hebrew and Arabic! And we cannot but hope that feelings of solidarity grow and flourish between these two languages.
Most of our T's are manufactured and shipped in the USA, some variants might be produced and shipped from EU countries. Fabric is pre-shrunk, which will ensure an enduring garment and print after washing.
Some more about the item:
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping