So, if you believe in the healing power of Love, this is the T for you.
The design contains the word in English, and then the Hebrew and Arabic translations, and also the way to pronounce the word in each language, giving you a chance to learn a new word :-) Now that you know how to Love in Hebrew and Arabic, you can go on spreading it everywhere.
Profits from the #goodwordproject are allocated to educational programs for tolerance & dialogue! Read about it in our BLOG
Shipping & Returns:
Our garments are manufactured and shipped from different locations in the US and EU. This will result in different shipping fees and durations. Please check your country's customs tax regulations, the store is not responsible for any taxation fees.
About the garment:
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch (fabric details below). The differences from the Standard Unisex T-shirt are (1.) Tighter fit to the body (2.) Shorter and narrower sleeves. Fabric is pre-shrunk, which will ensure an enduring garment and print after washing.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Print on demand:
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Weaving—India, South Korea
- Dyeing—El Salvador, California
- Manufacturing—Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
• Contains 0% recycled polyester
• Contains 0% dangerous substances
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|
MitraByMira - Activist Fashion