If you want to promote the value of life, and everything that is living, you've come to the right place!
As part of the #goodwordproject collection, profits from this T-shirt's sales will go to educational programs for tolerance & dialogue. So not only will you look awesome in this cool T, but you'll also be contributing to something great.
The design contains the word Life in English, and then the Hebrew and Arabic translations, and also the way to pronounce the word in each of those languages, giving you a chance to learn a new word :-) Now you know how to say Life in Hebrew and Arabic!
Most of our T's are manufactured and shipped in the USA, some variants might be produced and shipped from EU countries. Fabric is pre-shrunk, which will ensure an enduring garment and print after washing.
Some more about the item:
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping