In times of conflict, newscasts, social media and the streets are flooded with words of hate and incitement. And then, we are in a huge need for healing.
The #goodwordproject started as a way to fight back the darkenss, with good words, that heal the soul instead of suffocating it.
Profits from the #goodwordproject colleciton go to educational programs for tolerance & dialogue!
The design contains the word in English, and then the Hebrew and Arabic translations, and also the way to pronounce the word in each language, giving you a chance to learn a new word :-) So now you know how to spread some Healing in Hebrew and Arabic!
Fabric is pre-shrunk, which will ensure an enduring garment and print after washing.
Some more about the item:
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Part of our items are manufactured and shipped from the USA, and the other part manufactured and shipped from different locations in the EU. This will result in different shipping fees and durations. Please check your countries custom tax regulations.