The first thing I look for in a bag is if it has enough pockets!
I admit I like everything to have its designated space.
This bag has enough compartments to hold my stuff for an outdoor day trip, a day at the office, or while on a flight. Plus, it has my favorite design on it, the Good Word Project, which reminds me that a life without hope, or empathy, or solidarity, is not a day worth living.
Profits from the #goodwordproject go to educational programs for tolerance and dialogue. So every item you buy actually sends money to wonderful work that's being done on the ground, to bridge between Israelis and Palestinians, and hopefully improve our lives in the region.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
Item comes in one size.
A height: 41 cm / 16 ⅛ inch
B width: 31 cm / 12 ¼ inch
C depth: 10 cm / 4 inch
• Made from 100% polyester
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Part of our items are manufactured and shipped from the USA, and the other part manufactured and shipped from different locations in the EU. This will result in different shipping fees and durations. Please check your countries custom tax regulations.