In times of conflict, newscasts, social media and the streets are flooded with words of hate and incitement. This campaign started as a way to fight back, with good words, in English Hebrew and Arabic, that nourish the soul instead of suffocating it.
Profits from the #goodwordproject go to educational programs for tolerance & dialogue!
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch (fabric details below). The differences from the Standard Unisex T-shirt are (1.) Tighter fit to the body (2.) Shorter and narrower sleeves.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|